Microline burner or floor standing boilers testing equipment is automatic and modular, designed for in-line tests, and guarantees functionality as well as checking conformity to gas system standards.
Burner testing is used to check proper assembly of a burner, the wiring between the control station and valves, burner gauging and its operation with gas.
Measurements and tests available
- Absorbed power
- Gas/hydraulic circuit leak
- Nozzle pressure measurement and regulation
- Check on safety thermocouple cut-in
- Flame simulation and flame detection
- Test on bulb thermostat through automatic temperature regulated test pit
- Gas flow min and max measurement and regulation
- Gas valve modulation check
- Gas supply pressure measurement
See other application for Gas Equipment